Remote Desktop Client v2.12.0Requirements:
No lugging your laptop around anymore. Connect remotely from Android device.
*** Motorola Xoom Ready! ***
Xtralogic Remote Desktop Client for Android enables you to connect to your Windows computers across the Internet from a mobile device powered by Google Android platform. Once connected, it gives you mouse and keyboard control over your computer while showing you everything that's happening on the
. You can leave your computer without losing access to your files, applications, and e-mail. Xtralogic Remote Desktop Client is using Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP). All the necessary server components are already part of most versions of the Windows operating system (except Home varieties).
* 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit color support
resolutions, including an option to automatically fit to the device
* SSL security and support for Network Level Authentication (NLA).
* Microsoft Remote Desktop Gateway (RD Gateway, a.k.a. TS Gateway) support.
* On-screen keyboard for keys missing on the device (functional keys, etc.)
* Server address book
to secure server
* Sound redirection to client
* File transfer between SD card and remote computer
* Copy/paste text between client and server
* Display zoom in/zoom out
* Pinch-to-zoom (available on the devices with multi-touch functionality)
* The first and only mobile Remote Desktop client with support for Microsoft Remote Assistance
* RDP data compression and caching to save bandwidth
The following operating system have Remote Desktop Services and can be connected using Xtralogic Remote Desktop Client without any additional server side software:
* Windows Server 2000
* Windows XP Professional
* Windows XP Media Center Edition
* Windows Server 2003
* Windows Vista Business, Ultimate and Enterprise
* Windows Server 2008
* Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate and Enterprise
* Windows Server 2008R2
The following operating system do not have Remote Desktop Services out of the box:
* Windows XP Home
* Windows Vista Home
* Windows Vista Home Premium
* Windows 7 Starter
* Windows 7 Home Premium
* Mac OS
What's in this version:
-Added microphone redirection to a remote computer.
-Improved quality of audio redirection from a remote computer.
-Added support for x86 based Android devices.
-Fixed connection problem when the remote computer is running in RemoteFX mode.
-Fixed Windows 8 Developer Preview connection problem.More Info: