Lynda com - Designing a Newsletter Hands-On Workshop
English | ISO | 834.50 MB
Nigel French has more than 15 years of experience as a graphic designer and educator. He is the former director of the graphic design program at the University of California at Berkeley's Extension program, and he has taught various aspects of graphic design at other colleges. An Adobe Certified trainer and Certified Instructor, Nigel is the author of InDesign Type: Professional Typography with Adobe InDesign, and Photoshop Unmasked: The Art and Science of Selections, Layers, and Paths. Nigel lives in Brighton, UK, but he left his heart in San Francisco.
Creating a successful newsletter means spending less time on repetitive tasks and more time creating the design. In Designing a Newsletter Hands-On Workshop, graphic designer and Adobe Certified Instructor Nigel French teaches effective design and production techniques. He uses Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Bridge to create an eight-page newsletter that?s eye-catching and impactful. Nigel establishes an efficient workflow using multiple programs, examines the aesthetics of integrating text with images, and teaches best practices for outputting a final document. Exercise files accompany the course.
* Identifying the common parts of a newsletter
* Working with multiple stories and images
* Placing, scaling, and cropping images
* Using various typefaces and formatting text to fit the message
* Establishing efficient workflows with paragraph styles, character styles, object styles, and master pages
* Designing mastheads, footers, and tables of contents
* Preflighting and proofing documents
* Creating print-ready PDF files
http://extabit.com/file/28e1vrrtdodmu/danhow.rarFor other news, visit my profile! Update daily!